 |
| well, hello miss serious! |
 |
| there's the 2-toothed grin I adore! |
Well, little darlin', I'm finally getting around to typing this in January (better late than never, right?) because we have been so busy. But busy is GOOD (for the most part). The holidays zoomed by, like I knew they would, but you better believe I tried to fill these past two months with as much as I possibly could. What a special, special time. And the cool thing is, we get to celebrate many more holidays in the future. This year, I shared MY favorite things with you but in just a few years, you will be picking YOUR favorite things....favorite cartoons, favorite cookies, favorite Christmas carols....and I cannot wait.
We did so much this month and I wish I had more pictures but frankly, I was too busy having fun with you!
 |
| {The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown} |
 |
| Holiday shopping at the outlet mall with Gus |
 |
| Friends-giving with the girls |
Just like I say every month, you are growing and learning things so quickly. You pull up on EVERYTHING and cruise along the furniture to practice walking. We are also working on eating finger foods. Your favorites are cut up apples and bananas with cinnamon.
You are also learning and understanding words more and more. You "clap" and "kiss" when we ask you to, it is adorable every.single.time :)
On Thanksgiving, you had a bit of a cold :((((( but we made the best of it and joined the family at Uncle Eddie's first, then went over to Mia & Poppy's to enjoy all the delicious food and visit with everybody. It was a great day.
"Thankful" doesn't seem to cut it this year. We are just bursting with gratitude for your health and happiness and the amazing little person you are becoming.
xoxo, Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment