Sunday, December 2, 2012

letters to Harper - month 9



                                Happy October, Pumpkin!!


(we decided that the sticker looked better on the bear this month)

Yay! The holiday season is HERE! We are keeping busy (which explains why I'm a month late with this post) but it's a good thing - you love getting out and about and get bored quickly at home.

We took a trip to Sea World at the beginning of the month with Mia & Aunt Caitlin. You LOVED it and enjoyed the shows, the animals & the characters.

sesame street was your fave show




This was also your first 5k, which I was pretty excited about ;) 



dolphins are so cool, huh?

The cuteness was out of control at the pumpkin patch, so instead of just picking one or two favorite pictures, I've had to just include them all because I just can't choose :)





See? I told you. Out of control cuteness. We celebrated Halloween by watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and then going over to Gus's house to go trick-or-treating. It was a blast. I can't even tell   you how much I'm enjoying celebrating holidays and starting traditions with you...and it's only going to get better! I wonder what you'll choose to be for future halloweens....? Princess or Pirate? Fairy or Firefighter? I am just giddy with anticipation of the fun :)






You are really coming into your own, Harper. Your moods, your faces, your sounds...you're becoming this little person before our eyes. Not a baby anymore, oh no. You have ideas and preferences and a sense of humor and it blows me away. You are some kind of cool, kiddo and we love you.

xoxo, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment