![]() |
| 27 weeks @ Christina & Matt's wedding |
Week 27 Updates, courtesy of Alpha Mom:
Your Baby:
- Hey! Remember when I told you your baby was as big as a gummy bear? Oh, about 19 or 20 weeks ago?
- Now imagine a two-pound, 15-inch-long gummy bear. Yep.
- Eyelids (which have been fused since 11 or 12 weeks) can now open and close.
- Are officially in the third trimester! Feel free to celebrate/panic at will.
- May notice more of that pesky round ligament pain as your belly gets harder and bigger and rounder, or as it starts to dip down a little bit, looking a little less perky and cute than it did a few weeks ago.
- Depending on your baby’s position, the kicks and movements might be a little painful. Feet up under your ribcage, jabs to the cervix, random body parts of mystery poking you way off to the side, where you didn’t even think those little appendages were long enough to reach.
This week, we celebrated the marriage of 2 very special people:
![]() |
| christina + matt |
![]() |
| the beautiful bride |
![]() |
| cousins ashley & mikaela |
![]() |
| Harper was added to the guestbook :) |
We're just movin' right along....I'm starting to get anxious because we don't have a lot of things for Harper yet. I guess that's that "nesting" instinct. I need to be patient!
xoxo,
K & Harper





No comments:
Post a Comment