Couldn't pick one favorite picture from this month - I love how your personality is starting to really show in the faces you make! And yes, I'm pretty sure you've already started rolling your eyes....
This was a great month for us and a BIG change for our family. After trying to go back to work full time, then dropping down to part time, we realized that you are SO IMPORTANT to us that I wanted to make YOU my full time priority. You are growing so fast and Daddy & I agreed that we wanted you to be learning and growing here at home for a while :) I couldn't be happier! We did love your "school" and know you were doing well there with your friends too but there will be plenty of time for that later - for now, I don't want to miss all your sweet smiles and silly antics.
we do lots of fun stuff at home, like....
 |
| eating popsicles! |
 |
| playdates with Gus |
 |
| toy time! |
 |
| runs with Jack |
 |
...& OF COURSE - lots of snuggles! :)
|
But just because we have so much fun at home, doesn't mean we don't get out and about a lot too!
 |
| trying on hats at Bass Pro....I think this was more fun for me than you.... |
 |
| hangin' with Gus |
 |
| first time in a swing! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| first trip to the park...my outdoorsy girl! |
 |
| at Tess' birthday party with your new friends |
 |
| I love watching you interact with other kiddos! |
 |
| helping Mommy pick out mimosa ingredients |
 |
| more park time! |
 |
| weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! |
This month, we had a few "firsts"....
 |
| 1st meat (yum?) |
 |
| 1st tooth! (bottom middle right) |
 |
| 2nd tooth! (bottom middle left....I'll get a pic one day!) |
 |
after MUCH trial & error, your 1st morning after SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! Hallelujiah our prayers have been answered!
|
 |
love you, bright eyes!!!
|
xoxo,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment